For Jens and Doreen

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• For Jens and Doreen

From Barbara aus Denmark (von Barbara aus Dänemark):

Dear Brit
      I took the liberty to translate Jens' "Eintrag" to danish, for my danish storkfriends in storkenet.forumup.dk/viewtopic…=821&mforum=storkenet#821 - and there's a greeting back to Jens from my stork-girlfriend "Winnie" (The only active there at the moment!)

"Barbara hvis du skríver til Jens ,så må takke ham for alle de dejlige oplysninger han kommer med, jeg læser dem med glæde."

Barbara if you write to Jens, then please thank him for all the nice information he's bringing - I read them with pleasure.

Well, since it's you, Brit, who's in contact with Jens - maybe you will bring him the greetings - and from me too?
      from Barbara

Übersetzung:

Ich habe mir die Freiheit genommen, für meine dänischen Freunde Jens´ Eintrag ins dänische zu übersetzen:

storkenet.forumup.dk/viewtopic…=821&mforum=storkenet#821

und Storchenfreundin „Winnie“ (die einzige die gerade im Forum ist) hat geschrieben:

„Barbara, wenn Du an Jens schreibst, bitte danke ihm für all die guten Informationen die er bringt – ich lese diese mit Vergnügen.“

Nachdem Du Kontakt zu Jens hast kannst Du ihm vielleicht die Grüße übermitteln und von mir bitte auch, von Barbara
    • The Olympics are calling

I decided to ignore the Olympics from now on. Too many athlets who swallow everything that may help them getting better, too many politics, too much money inbetween......and too little sports. :(

Sorry, has nothing to do with storks, i know!!!

Greetings from Renate
      Viele liebe Grüße von
      Renate
    • I totally understand what you mean, Renate! It was also my intention to ignore the games, 'cause of what the chinese are doing to the Tibetanian people, but I was to tempted to see a little from the opening - and I must give them the credit - it was spectacular!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Barbara ()

• Original von Barbara
      ... - and I must give them the credit - it was spectacular!

That´s what I´ve heard too (of course my husband looked.....) and what I saw than in the evening news, that really was spectacular. And this credit we must be fair enough to give them, - aside of .....!
    • I am so happy to know how to post pictures now.......thank you Brit & Barbara!!!
      Please tell Doreen she can learn some English & I can learn some German & the world will be a smaller place for us.

I freu mich so sehr, daß ich jetzt weiß, wie man Bilder einstellt .... danke an Brit & Barbara!!!
      Bitte sage Doreen, daß sie ein wenig english lernen kann und ich kann ein wenig deutsch lernen, so rückt die Welt für uns mehr zusammen.

Congratulations, dear Judy!!! I knew, that Barbara would find the right words to explain!!

Thanks to Barbara!!!
    • Original von jjop
      I am so happy to know how to post pictures now.......thank you Brit & Barbara!!!
      Please tell Doreen she can learn some English & I can learn some German & the world will be a smaller place for us.

I freu mich so sehr, daß ich jetzt weiß, wie man Bilder einstellt .... danke an Brit & Barbara!!!
      Bitte sage Doreen, daß sie ein wenig english lernen kann und ich kann ein wenig deutsch lernen, so rückt die Welt für uns mehr zusammen.

Congratulations, dear Judy!!! I knew, that Barbara would find the right words to explain!!

Thanks to Barbara!!!

You are welcome, dear jjop
      I tell you, I have learned some German during my five stork seasons from all the websites with storks - quite a lot in fact. Now I understand 2/3 of what's been writing haha - sometimes a little bit more! But the missing of 1/3 can ruin the hole understanding of an article or Eintrag sometimes :D
      What is "Eintrag" in English? . google google google ... "Entry" 8o that doesn't cover it ?(:D:D;(
      ... speech 8o?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Barbara ()

• Hi everybody!! Thank you Brit for the invitation, and a big thank you to Jens and Doreen for all the wonderful pictures you have given us this season!!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Techgirl ()

• Slang is fine with me, - don't forget I was married to one - a Londoner......Markey-Puss haha ... he was born under the bridge..... haha
      I ought to tell you nice people here, a little about me self. My husband died 2½ year ago - he was english, and I don't think I'll get over it ever...
      C U

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Barbara ()

• Grüße an Jens aus meinem dänischen Störche-Freundin Winnie
      Dear Jens, Winnie, who took these pictures of the danish stork-pair, who is the only breeding storks we've got in Denmark at the moment, asked me to give you a greeting, together with the pictures of Ida and Emil, she took a week ago!
      And here they are :P
      Lieber Jens, Winnie, die diese Bilder von dem dänischen Storchenpaar gemacht hat, im Moment dem einzigen Storchenbrutpaar in Dänemark, bat mich Dir ihre Grüße auszurichten, zusammen mit den Bildern von Ida und Emil, die sie vor einer Woche gemacht hat.
      Und hier sind sie:

Liebe Grüße, Barbara
    • Danke liebe Barbara und ganz herzliche Grüße an Winnie wir haben uns sehr über diese tollen Bilder gefreut.

Liebe Grüße aus Papendorf

Thank you, dear Barbara, and please give also our best regards to Winni, we were very happy about these gorgeous pictures.

Best wishes from Papendorf